Received replacement 3-wire kit - wrong fuse type.

Damn Dirty Ape

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi I finally got the time to try my replacement 3-wire kit today and sadly found it wasn't the same fuse type that I am currently using. Any chance of getting the ends swapped? I see there are connectors that should allow this pretty easily.

Please advise.
thank you

Hi I finally got the time to try my replacement 3-wire kit today and sadly found it wasn't the same fuse type that I am currently using. Any chance of getting the ends swapped? I see there are connectors that should allow this pretty easily.

Please advise.
thank you

You shouldn't need to replace the fuse taps. They pull off actually. (see metal bullet connectors)
Pull off the default ATO Mini ends and Plug in your original ones.

Ok, can you outline what differences I will see when moving from my DC setup to the X2Pro/Dual setup? Advantages? thanks

Pro and pro + difference? I thought the pro+ came with the rear camera packaged but doesn't seem so. The x2 has a smaller lcd screen as well correct?

SGGCX2PRO and SGGCX2PRO+ is only a firmware difference. It’s 100% the same physically.

X2PRO firmware supports SG323CAM (IMX323 based rear cameras)

X2PRO+ firmware supports SG291CAM (IMX291 based rear cameras)

You can convert SGGCX2PRO to SGGCX2PRO+ and SGGCX2PRO+ to SGGCX2PRO as needed.

The firmware couldn’t be made to support both rear sensor types automatically.

You’ll see even more optional rear camera choices later this year.

...The x2 has a smaller lcd screen as well correct?
It does but the reality is neither is 'real world' useful for anything but configuration and camera alignment. Both screens are much too small for viewing videos in any detail.

Back