Recommendations for best 2 x channel dash cam

mikeyranson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An earlier thread was asking for the best recommendation for this. The blackview came to my mind as the best due to my need for the unit being hidden and not easily seen, as i wish to leave them both mounted permanently. I want a dual set up for front and back. I have a few questions:

1. Pros and cons of a micro SD card to the larger SD card? Is there any difference in the recordings at all?
2. Is there a system that has a video output? I'd like to plug into the car's media screen.
3. Do blackview still have a cable problem where it emits interference to the car's DAB/TV system? I'll explain later on.
4. Cost is not a problem. I just need a system that gives an excellent image front and back and fits my needs. Will the unit be worth it's cost?
5. Is there such a thing as the perfect dual system?

I have spent nearly a £1000 in total trying to fit a DVR into my range rover. In theory, it works perfectly and does exactly what i wanted it to do. But........... It has interference which affects the car's DAB radio, TV and the central locking. I have done everything possible and having failed with two separate DVR's, and asking many experts in the field, I have now come to the conclusion that the car has too many electronics that leave everything open to interference. Maybe it is not the DVR but the car itself. So how likely is it that i could by a normal dashcam system that will still give me, the interference problems.

Has anyone else suffered this or know anyone who has.? Is the blackview still my best bet?

Assume you're asking about Blackvue (Korean) and not Blackview (generic Chinese) yeah?

1. full size SD is easier to handle, often has better throughput and available in larger sizes (assuming camera supports larger sizes)
2. some cameras have AV out, not sure Blackvue have this though
3. I think they may, they use a coax type cable which is not the best solution for this
4. something only you can answer I guess
5. no

Hi,
I didnt realise there were two types. I was looking at the DR650 model.

When @jokiin say "5. no"
He really means not yet ;)

Back