Recommendations for reliable Houston, Texas installer for SG9663DCPRO

justhit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Using the hardwire kit. I was looking at Best Buy but I don't see a way to filter their reviews out for which location does it best. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Edited to add: I did try searching Google/Forums for answers. I would like someone who has some experience installing Street Guardian models, but if ya'll feel it is unneccessary, I'll broaden my search.

We are slowing building a recommended installers list (not published yet) but I don't think we have anything down for Houston Texas. Your local Car Audio installers shop is usually the best first choice. Use yelp to check them out etc.

It’s a dead simple install. Easily DIY if you have the gumption (YouTube videos help if you don’t know how to do certain things like remove A-pillars on your car and such). But any car audio and alarm type installer should be able to knock it out without an issue. Just make sure you have a good idea where you want your stuff mounted so it makes sense for your use (left side of rear view mirror, right side, where you want your rear cam positioned, etc). Also, I recommend having them choose a power source like for your stereo if you have a car that keeps power going after you shut it off the engine until you open the door (or usually a fail-safe time limit at some point kicks in).

I’m not in your area but have a friend there who’s into cams and car stuff, and I’ve asked him in case he has a specific recommendation. I’ll let you know what he says. He does all his own work on his cars, from mechanical to electrical, so he may not have a good recommendation. We’ll see.

I checked, and he said everyone he knows just DIYs it. But Car Toys seems like a popular choice in general. Really it just comes down to any reputable car audio/alarm type shop will be able to do it for you without issue.

Thank you Deacon! I'll check them out.

If you do have another firm do it, demand that they let you view the work being done. If they are worried about insurance, offer to watch behind a window or other protection. If they are legitimate, the idea of being seen "on the job" will not concern them. It's your vehicle, your product, and your check in their cash register, you have a solid justification.

Hey justhit, did you find any reliable installer for the SG9663DCPRO with hardwire kit in Houston?

any reliable installer for the SG9663DCPRO with hardwire kit in Houston?

Danny can help you in Houston

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kajmac Street Guardian 11
Back