Recommendations needed - cam for safety needed.

SammySmit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Bit of an odd one but I’ll keep this short and to the point. I’ve issues with a stalker so I’m increasing security around myself, my home and my car.

I need a camera for my car which ideally has a motion sensor which also will operate when the car is parked. I would like something that will be able to download content onto my phone and the quality is sufficient to be used for legal reasons.

Thanks for any recommendations you have.

Hi All

Bit of an odd one but I’ll keep this short and to the point. I’ve issues with a stalker so I’m increasing security around myself, my home and my car.

I need a camera for my car which ideally has a motion sensor which also will operate when the car is parked. I would like something that will be able to download content onto my phone and the quality is sufficient to be used for legal reasons.

Thanks for any recommendations you have.

Have a look at this brand called Thinkware.
They have dash cams that use LTE (Mobile phone communication)

Here's one model that might suit.
https://www.thinkware.com/Products/Dashcam/T700

*not associated with the company suggested.
I don't have personal experience with this brand.

Last edited:
Have a look at this brand called Thinkware.
They have dash cams that use LTE (Mobile phone communication)

Here's one model that might suit.
https://www.thinkware.com/Products/Dashcam/T700

*not associated with the company suggested.
I don't have personal experience with this brand.
I would strongly consider using Blackvue. They are similar to Thinkware with better cloud functions, a better phone app and much better customer support.

And like LateralNW, I am not associated with Blackvue/Pittasoft, but I do have personal experience of using a new Blackvue dashcam.

The model I use also has a permanent LTE SIM card slot so you do not need a separate hotspot installed in your car. The model I use is DR750X- 2Ch - LTE Plus.

Whatever you decide on, good luck! - Stay safe!

Back