Recommended 128GB SD card for Panorama II

semo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for the cheapest one possible. 64GB is OK as well but but the recommended Samsung MB-SGCGB costs nearly as much as some value 128GB cards and the advise re SanDisk being temperamental is a bit vague

Also, how easy is it to swap the SD cards on this camera? Is it a case of just ejecting the card and swapping it with a new one or is there a procedure you need to follow?

Forgot to mention I plan on leaving in on all the time. Cards to be swapped daily for backup purposes. How long do you have to wait to switch off? I know it is a minor thig but if you do it everyday it can get to be a bit of a drag if you have to wait more than a few seconds to eject

i do not power off or on - just change them.. i use 128 gb and no issues

i do not power off or on - just change them.. i use 128 gb and no issues
Do you know the make/model or link of that card? Do you have any issues with the card and camera or does it just work?

Thanks

Kingston 128GB (Class 10) SDXC Card - Min speed 10MB/s read, 10MB/s write (SDX10V/128GB)

no issues with hot swapping - unless someone can tell me the concern - it is not recording when i hot swap it. i work with computers/technology and a product not being how swappable in 2014 then has issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I II / S 2
T II / S 3
Back