Recommended hard wire kit with timer option

rjoffe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking for the recommended hard wire kit with a timer option, Ideally something that has a 2-4 hour range.

Vico Power Plus and the Multi Safer are the two we have tested and used, you can check the features of each and see if either of them suit your needs

I had tried one of the timers from the first link but ended up not using it as I didn't want the constant drain on the battery (20mw I think). This thread may be of use to you. I now use a simpler one that just delays the cameras from getting power for a few seconds until the timer receives constant power (to avoid some startup issues I was having when car didn't fully come on but a different camera started to get power)

Any feedback on the Blackvue Power Magic Pro ?

The others are a bit pricey.

Vico Power Plus and the Multi Safer are the two we have tested and used, you can check the features of each and see if either of them suit your needs

Quick Note: Multi Safer can be found by searching for "FINE Safer S"

Quick Note: Multi Safer can be found by searching for "FINE Safer S"

yeah I'm not sure why but the same model is sold under Fine Safer and Multi Safer, might be something they branded differently for some specific market, either one is fine though

Back