Recommended hard wiring kit?

moe2423

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Any recommendations or does the Viofo one suffice?

I’ve heard some people saying the Viofo one has too low of a cut off which will drain your battery, and you get recommended getting a hardwire kit where you can select a 12.0v or 12.5 volt cut off.

Any suggestions?

Viofo is expected to release a new hardwire kit with 4 positions for cut off voltage at the end of October and will include your requested values.

enjoy,
Mtz

Viofo is expected to release a new hardwire kit with 4 positions for cut off voltage at the end of October and will include your requested values.

enjoy,
Mtz
so my question is, is my current hardwire kit from Viofo that i have safe enough for my car battery??

It'll probably be ok for a little while but your battery performance will suffer. I would look at getting a Vico cation or multi safer. I have two cams hooked to a multi safer in the wife's car and it works flawlessly.
so my question is, is my current hardwire kit from Viofo that i have safe enough for my car battery??

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It'll probably be ok for a little while but your battery performance will suffer. I would look at getting a Vico cation or multi safer. I have two cams hooked to a multi safer in the wife's car and it works flawlessly.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ok I'm going to be returning the hard wire kit i bought from VIOFO

EDIT** Wow I have to pay almost 8$ return shipping. So i'll only be getting about half the price i paid for the hardwire kit....

Do you guys think I should return the hardwire kit I have now?

Back