Recommended Settings - What are your settings?

triops44

Reaction score
Country
United States
Curious to know what people have changed from default and why.

I always use highers image quality no need to save on memory space when the devise automatic delete old stuff to make room for new stuff, and after all most of what a dashcam generate are " garbage" data in the sense that nothing happen so no need to save it.

Then i have set my time zone to GMT +1 ( now ) +2 in the summer due to Daylight savings ( which i hope they remove soon )
As plate number i have entered the camera model number as i have quite a few SG products in my car, so thats a easy way to tell them apart + it give SG a little exposure on my YouTube uploads.
I also have The company watermark as on but thats a default thing.
G-sensor that are on and set to low default that i have turned off, i have no problem recalling if i get sideswiped, and should it get really bad and i get knocked out, my memory cards are large and rescue people should turn off my car and so stop recording.
And my family and my one friend are notified to go retrieve memory cards in wreck if i should go to the hospital for a while.

I would use G sensor in relation to parking mode.

I do record sound now, but some times i have to mute it on youtube uploads, foremost for the music playing in the background that give copyright issues on youtube, and also i am pretty foul mouthed at times, and my default language are English though i am born and live in Denmark.

But pretty default here otherwise, when i get the HW kit i will be using the timer to stop parking mode after 30 minutes as thats normally all i need, and i have CCTV on my parking spot behind the apartment block.

and should it get really bad and i get knocked out, my memory cards are large and rescue people should turn off my car and so stop recording.
And my family and my one friend are notified to go retrieve memory cards in wreck if i should go to the hospital for a while.
not a bad idea to remind a few people if that happens then go get the memory card out to give to cops if they havent got it already.
whats that? some ass pissing on ya driveway??

yeah don't know why the hell he had to take a leak behind my car, he lived next to me in the other building.
What i don't get if he just left home why not take a piss first, or if he had completed his run why not walk up the few flights of stairs and use his toilet :rolleyes: just confirm my feelings towards other people.

Yeah i have to rely on my family as in sister and so on, don't have a family of my own due to my trust issues, and then my one friend. other than that i might as well live on a remote island.

Back