Record audio only in Low Bitrate Mode

MadJawa

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 (GPS, with internal memory)
Hello!

I have a A129 Plus Duo hard wired with the 3 wire kit. Parking mode is working fine, but I was wondering if I can enable audio recording only in parking mode?

I don't like having a mic recording me while driving (especially if I have passengers). But I wouldn't mind it in parking mode. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

Of course. To do this, on the body of the DVR there is a button on which the mic is written.
I think he wanted it automatic!

I don't like having a mic recording me while driving (especially if I have passengers).
Audio can provide very good evidence, it is definitely recommended that you have it on at all times. Unless it is a car shared with other people that might want to spy on you then it should not be a problem, the contents of the recordings should be considered private and accessing them without permission, or a warrant for the police, not allowed. Publishing/sharing private conversations without permission is illegal in many countries.

I was wondering if I can enable audio recording only in parking mode?
This has been asked for a couple of times in the past, but I don't think Viofo ever added it, there are too few people asking for it against the number of people who would make support requests if it was added, asking why their dashcam wasn't recording audio when driving!

Dont be sad, i am a horrible singer too, but just can not stop singing along when i drive around.:giggle:

Must say the music, well f i want to share on youtube i often have to mute the sound anyway as otherwise i might get a copyright violation, so i have to remove sound in post, which are also very easy in my editing software ( 2 clicks )

Yeah I wanted it automatic, so it's only recording sound in parking mode. Too bad! Thanks for the answers :)

Back