Recording a 12 hour holiday journey.

Will you have a third card so you can continue to use your dashcam during your vacation without overwriting the two cards that have your 12-hour drive recording?

If you have a laptop with a decent size hard drive, bring it so you can save the clips on to it for safe keeping, and you won't have to worry about having enough sd cards for storage.

I never said I would be driving for that length of time 'non-stop' so why have we drifted off the subject?

Because you can simply exchange the SD Cards in the middle of the trip, even if you were using 32 gb cards, and people began to talk about 128 gb cards. ;-) And dirt is real issue, I had washed the windshield before recording this video. Note that you can see a white spot on the windshield..

Nice video. People outside of the USA do stay on the right lane except to pass.

Except in Mexico were they stay either in the middle lane or left lane hogging it. Especially Truck drivers at a speed of 120 to 140 km/h

:eek:

Lane discipline in Brazil is far from good, as you can see in the video. There are some people hogging the left lane and there are lots of people passing on the right on the video. My impression is that the biggest difference is that outside the USA you are not supposed to do things like eating or drinking - drive thrus at restaurants are relatively rare in Brazil, cup holders are mostly used for keys or coins and even driving with one hand is ticketable offense.

Thanks. ;-)

Back