Recording camera for power databank

MiraQC

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Good day, after connecting the unit to record databaku usb lasts only 20 minutes you do not know where problem.Record 1080/60,gyro on,Camera shuts down and stops spinning.Thank you

Last edited:
Try to record from a permanent USB source and see if is recording continuously and no stopping. Enable also Loop Mode to 10 minutes for example.

enjoy,
Mtz

Also try a different memory card.

It is possible you have a fake memory card, eg a 64GB card that is really an 8GB card.

32 gigabytes class 10 card, how can a fake card

I have recorded from power bank 20000mah(labeled) , got 14 hours of recording, recorded in 3min loops.
As mentioned try with looped recording due file size limitation.. And update your cameras firmware aswell..

I have recorded from power bank 20000mah(labeled) , got 14 hours of recording, recorded in 3min loops.
As mentioned try with looped recording due file size limitation.. And update your cameras firmware aswell..

Hello,version firmware?

I beleive your problem is firmware related, and The fat 32 file size limitation. Latest firmware fixes that problem other wise test with loop recording and you will se it records more than 20 min..
As omegamoto said loop recording will over write files, but will be a good test to asure you that your power bank is good enough and that the camera it self will record..
It will also be a good test to see that your memorycard is able to write bigger files over and over again without cluster size errors .

Back