Red light is not for me

Please feel free to keep that one there with you- we have too many like that where I am already :eek:

Phil
I believe the vast majority of us can say the same.

Yeah ... See way too much of it ....

We need more cops on the road to minimise this crap. If we see cops we tend not to try this. Cops seem to have been replaced with traffic cameras.

We need more cops on the road to minimise this crap. If we see cops we tend not to try this. Cops seem to have been replaced with traffic cameras.

when they are out they're hiding trying to catch people off guard rather than being a visual deterrent

Hmmmm , those speed camera cars are mostly manned by private contractors .. ( parked on the side of the road )
Yeah , just dont see that many police on the road these days ... Unless there is a police operation in the area ...
Even then , there presence does not seem to deter enough drivers not to be stupid ...

I guess even if there were 5000 cops on the street , they would be spread very thin in a big city ...
They would possibly need to target Suburbs one at a time . Maybe put a hundred patrol cars into one area to really saturate it ..

Back