Red / Orange blinking - meaning?

commbubba19

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas Ace / BlueSkysea B1W
Noticed while waiting to pick up my wife from work sometimes that after beginning to move the camera will blink red / orange for about 30 seconds then blink green.
Anyone know why? I read through the manual and didn’t see anything on it.

What is the firmware version of your dashcam? I suspend you load the low bitrate parking mode firmware!

A flashing red light on a camera means the camera is booting. May be it is just restarting.

Never saw 'orange' with mine- as far as I know only green and red LED's are involved. @estore009 is the manufacturer so he will know and respond.

Have you checked the card to see if it's recording correctly? If there's a problem with the recording that needs to be investigated and solved before doing anything else. Cams can act wierd if things are not right with the card ;)

Phil

flashes red/orange, not just flashing red
When switching from parking mode to normal recording mode at the start of movement (or you got into the car and slammed the door), the LED indicators may flash very similarly.

A transition from green to red or vice versa can have this effect. You can record a video on your smartphone at this moment and then watch the frame-by-frame shooting

Have you checked the card to see if it's recording correctly? If there's a problem with the recording that needs to be investigated and solved before doing anything else
Yes please check the footage on the computer to see if it works!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R B1W 2
Back