Register & Extend your SG9663DC product warranty from 12 months to 24 months!

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
FYI:

https://streetguardian.info/warranty-registration

From the page:

"By filling out the form and agreeing to our terms and conditions, you may extend your product warranty from 12 months to 24 months on product models listed in the drop-down list.

Terms and Conditions

You accept that Street Guardian or its authorized dealers may contact you from time to time via email with important product announcements.
Announcements may consist of firmware update notifications, new optional product parts, or any other announcement relevant to your product.
Street Guardian will not share your details with any unrelated 3rd party. Details provided are solely for the purpose of providing warranty.
Warranty registration must be made within 21 days of purchase to qualify for the extended 24 month warranty."

upload_2017-11-10_13-11-37.png

EDIT:
Be sure to take note of your serial number before applying the EVA foam pad.

Last edited:
Where else can I get the serial number? I applied the foam tape on top so it's covering the serial number... It's a required field.

Where else can I get the serial number? I applied the foam tape on top so it's covering the serial number... It's a required field.

This...

have to peel back the foam, do it sooner rather than later as the longer it's on the harder it is to get off cleanly

On the form, 10/1/2017 is the earliest allowed purchase date, but I pre-ordered on 9/1/2017. I just put 11/6/2017 for my purchase date since that is when I received the "order completed" email.

On the form, 10/1/2017 is the earliest allowed purchase date, but I pre-ordered on 9/1/2017. I just put 11/6/2017 for my purchase date since that is when I received the "order completed" email.

All pre-orders can pick the closest date possible no problem. As long as we can cross check all the other details, it will be fine.

Damn this would have been nice to know before install.

I like the idea of registering a product which is a huge step forward to tackle piracy and related issues

Niko offers 24 months warranty anyway does he so is there any benefit for EU customers to do this? I guess the firmware updates would be good, but I imagine that will be announced on DCT as well?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Niko offers 24 months warranty anyway does he so is there any benefit for EU customers to do this? I guess the firmware updates would be good, but I imagine that will be announced on DCT as well?

EU warranty is 24 months already, the main reason we wanted people to register is to improve our support, if we have your contact details we can let you know when updates are available (support inquiries often relate to something that had been addressed already in an update but the customer never knew about it), the greater majority of our customers don't know about this forum

We're also working at being able to integrate the data into our support system as we find people open support tickets with lots of missing detail and we often waste hours back and forth asking questions and waiting for replies before we can actually help them, we're not trying to remove the human element at all so the answers will still be from someone here and not automated but we want to get it setup so the system can pull the relevant missing detail on the product on demand so we can improve our support ticket resolution times

We don't get a lot of support tickets right now but would rather get these systems built while the numbers are smaller rather than waiting until it becomes a problem

EU warranty is 24 months already, the main reason we wanted people to register is to improve our support, if we have your contact details we can let you know when updates are available (support inquiries often relate to something that had been addressed already in an update but the customer never knew about it), the greater majority of our customers don't know about this forum

We're also working at being able to integrate the data into our support system as we find people open support tickets with lots of missing detail and we often waste hours back and forth asking questions and waiting for replies before we can actually help them, we're not trying to remove the human element at all so the answers will still be from someone here and not automated but we want to get it setup so the system can pull the relevant missing detail on the product on demand so we can improve our support ticket resolution times

We don't get a lot of support tickets right now but would rather get these systems built while the numbers are smaller rather than waiting until it becomes a problem
Perfect answer. I'll make sure my friend and I register ours when we get them :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

is there a registration card in the box to tell people to register??

If possible, can you place serial number on the outside of the box ?

Not that my now year-old XS qualifies, but I inadvertently rubbed the serial number off of it within the first two days I had it just from handling, sliding the cam and the bracket together and apart a few times, adjusting angle, etc. And, no duplicate number on the box. So on my XS V2 1st thing I did was write its serial number on the box.

Got a problem. I tried to lift the backing sticker off and it took the serial number sticker with it.
I tried to slowly peel it off, but it's ripping...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 7
Back