Registering Dabonda dashcam on webpage

keysome

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, i'm very new on dashcamtalk.
having a question and wanting to share infos make me to join here.

My first concern is, to register my dabonda miracle on the webpage(the manufacture's)
I got it on amazon, but can't register it on the webpage. To download new firmwares(in the future), and for valid warranty, the manual says i need to register it on the webpage, but i'm not able to do it with my serial number.

Does anyone has the problem?

one of my friends got a dabonda on...maybe ebay, and he says good things about the dashcam. so i assume he registered it without problems. do you want me to ask him how he did it?

one of my friends got a dabonda on...maybe ebay, and he says good things about the dashcam. so i assume he registered it without problems. do you want me to ask him how he did it?
It would be great. Tnx

well,what he said was pretty simple. He got it on Amazon, from here, from the authorized one, and registered it with the serial number on the box. he had no problems though. looks like my answer would not help you so much. :(

Good day colleagues! Please help! About 1 year ago I sold my client device DABONDA Miracle DBM-4000F. Yesterday he came to me with a problem: the device turns on but after switching on, the screen goes black and there is no record. When I bought these devices in Korea, my partners told me that they have only Korean menus. I said that I need a menu in Russian. They gave me a firmware. After the client brought me the box, I tried to reload the firmware. The firmware is loaded about 3-4 minutes. After downloading the firmware the device was activated for 1-2 seconds and then the screen again went black. It's cyclical, the device turns on for 1-2 seconds and then disconnects. If someone has a firmware for this model please help me. Thanks in advance!

Back