Registration problem on International version on APP .

AlexZ1

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi dear ALL. Can't believe I'm a first who met with this issue..I have download the App and trying to do registration (sign up) , but cause some bug in this APP the "signup" and "forgot password" are mixed up in same place on the screen.
So instead of sign up I'm going to "forgot password" menu ... and password can't be recovered cause I still haven't one...some loop here. Any help will be very appreciated , really. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180824-175648.png
    Screenshot_20180824-175648.png
    552 KB · Views: 12
i dont understand for what they need a registration?

The fact is I have this cam absolutely unusable since I have received it. Very angry about . Meanwhile waiting for official seller & 70mai help-desk response.

Solved. The problem was in my HUAWEI p9. I downloaded the app to my wife samsung s7 and what a surprise ... on samsung screen sign up on left side of screen and forgot password on right . So I started process on samsung and finished on huewei.

Last edited:
Dear all. I just purchased a new dash cam 70mai Pro. I have downloaded the app for IOS but I just cannot do the sign in because I don’t receive the security code, which is supposed to be sent by the app to my email. I have tried several times, every time the app informs that the security code has been successfully sent to my email, but I receive no email. Does anyone know what would be the problem? Can anyone help me?

Look in spam folder in email inbox.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Back