Registrator Viewer Problem

kilgetty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0806 & Super Legend HD
Hi, I have started getting this Error message when playing back my video files. Has anyone else had this problem , and if so what was the cure.Capture.JPG

Hi jokiin. Thank you for your prompt reply. I have done as you suggested and sure enough it works fine, I don't understand why Google maps have suddenly stopped working correctly.

the API's expire after some time and need to be updated, the developer of the software is no longer with us so updates aren't an option unfortunately

Thank you for the explanation, that probably accounts why I didn't get a reply to my email.

Was there anyone else involved in registrator viewer who could "take up the baton" and keep it going? Maybe someone can ask on a Russian forum.
RIP Vadim.
Phil

Was there anyone else involved in registrator viewer who could "take up the baton" and keep it going? Maybe someone can ask on a Russian forum.
RIP Vadim.
Phil

it was Vadim's project alone unfortunately, the main guys that he worked with have been looking to produce an updated version which they have tentatively named version 7 but from what I've seen so far it looks very much like they are starting from scratch, it looks more like the version 7 name is in honor of their fallen friend rather than a continuation of his work, while I'm sure they have a good understanding of what is needed it seems a very long road to get there

I enjoy using Driving Recorder Player by Archlink Technology Corporation.

Windows 10's latest update appears to have broken Registrator Viewer once and for all. As soon as I click on a file to view it nothing happens apart from a little blue revolving circle, the only way to get out of the programme is to close it in Task Manager. I have tried in Windows 7 mode without success. Has anyone else had this problem and found a cure? Or can you recommend another viewer that shows GPS.

Back