Registrator Viewer question

mcaf123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
SG9663DC
Hi, can any help me with Registrator Viewer? Is it possible to save a clip that I've zoomed in on and slowed down the playback?

Hmmm. I just witnessed a crash on the way to work this morning and I stopped to offer the footage. I'm reviewing it on my laptop and want to zoom in and slow it down to show when someone indicated

Hmmm. I just witnessed a crash on the way to work this morning and I stopped to offer the footage. I'm reviewing it on my laptop and want to zoom in and slow it down to show when someone indicated

I would probably give the original file and just point out what to look for

I would probably give the original file and just point out what to look for
Yeah, just thought I'd be extra helpful. They were so relieved when I got out and said I'd got it all on camera. I was half tempted to just carry on and not get involved but I'd been in that situation myself and couldn't abandon them!

Yeah, just thought I'd be extra helpful. They were so relieved when I got out and said I'd got it all on camera. I was half tempted to just carry on and not get involved but I'd been in that situation myself and couldn't abandon them!

maybe the original video and a couple of screen shots of the relevant detail to highlight for them

I don't know where you're getting your latest copies of Registrator Viewer. I tried several links and each one has some form of malware. Latest version works fine, but upon restarting W7 goes into a loop and crashes. My previous version that recorder in AVI didn't have such surprises - but with 0806 recording in MOV that choice is gone.

I concur. I recently downloaded it as well, however from a different site. All turned out well and I really like it for viewing the videos, slowing them down, taking screen grabs etc.

Well, my downloads aren't that successful. Although the exe file works fine the residue is that my w7 gets corrupted and reboots in a loop. So something isn't right.

I don't know if this is the right place for my question but here goes. When I use registratorViewer to view my journeys, The speed is wildly out showing me doing 60mph+ in a 30 zone. Its the same in kph, a much higher reading. Wouldn't be much help in an accident investigation! Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it? I've got an Ausdom A261 dashcam and the videos are .mov format.

I don't know if this is the right place for my question but here goes. When I use registratorViewer to view my journeys, The speed is wildly out showing me doing 60mph+ in a 30 zone. Its the same in kph, a much higher reading. Wouldn't be much help in an accident investigation! Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it? I've got an Ausdom A261 dashcam and the videos are .mov format.

most likely it's not a supported model so it's reading the details based on a different product

I also have the excess. This is a problem in the principles of coding record speed in Ausdom A261.
I have found the following information:
Ausdom encodes the GPS data in movLogDVR format (most others makes use movMap800 or movDOD_D) which is stored in a displayable subtitle track. This allows to see right values with VLC or MPC and confirms that the camera is not in cause.
about a player for Ausdom you can read here: http://www.gadgetvictims.com/2015/10/ausdom-a261-uhd-dash-cam-review.html

Back