Registrator viewer

randy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas lk-7900 Ace (2), Mobius C2
I'm trying to edit a video in the registrator viewer for my Lukas 7900 ace. I want to shorten a video to the part I want. I think I have done that by setting the start and end time to save the fragment. However, I have no idea how to save it to my desktop. Can anyone help me with this?

I'm trying to edit a video in the registrator viewer for my Lukas 7900 ace. I want to shorten a video to the part I want. I think I have done that by setting the start and end time to save the fragment. However, I have no idea how to save it to my desktop. Can anyone help me with this?
Under 'File' - 'Save Selected Fragment'

Under 'File' - 'Save Selected Fragment'

I get that far and after that I am lost. A box pops up that says Cutting. Add files. And then it says file has unknown format. I click okay on that box and it brings me to a larger box that is titled cutting, that has a start button I can't click, a cancel button, and one that says setup template for subtitles....

Did you enter a destination for the output file in the box above the 'Start' button?

Did you enter a destination for the output file in the box above the 'Start' button?

Yes I went to my desktop in my files and clicked save. It just brought me back to the box where I cannot click start..

I'm assuming the box popping up saying the file has an unknown format is the issue. I am transferring the video from my desktop, not straight from my sd card

what format are the videos, most MP4 and MOV files are supported, don't think AVI is supported though

what format are the videos, most MP4 and MOV files are supported, don't think AVI is supported though

The writing in the file name says MP4 and MOV....I click save to a file and it brings me back to the screen where I can't click start. In the cells under file it is blank

Now I seemed to have saved it to my of but when I click on it, it says "can't play. The item is missing or we can't get to it".

Does Registrator Viewer play the files ok?

Yes, but I often get the stop running scripts on this page yes or no box...

Is the original file a MP4, MOV or AVI?
AVI might play but won't split/edit

I just saw that it is an AVI file. I do not know what that means or why it is one. Am I still able to edit the video?

that normally relates to a mapping error

My map is not working....it doesn't go where I am geographically. Thank you I may try redownloading the viewer unless you have another suggestion.

don't believe there is any editing capability for AVI files, @Mtz might be able to suggest a suitable editor, he's really good at this type of software

Back