Reliability ...

petepete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So out the five cameras in my car several years now....

guess what..

the 2 original Mobius cameras still work flawlessly and never miss a beat and the image quality is still up there all these years on !!!

Do I approve of dashcams ?

NO...

pointless buying the car I want because too many have dashcams in cars and good cameras on phones and the world has allegedly "moved on" these last 10 years....

facebook having seen to it and reduced aged adults to simpleton 7 year olds in adult bodies !!!!

you know when you're typing a text, then you just decide to start hitting the phone's "suggested next words" for a laugh to see what comes up?!

You know, when I was younger (not that I'm old) I loved the advances in technology, I wasn't a gadget freak by any means but I always had what was classed as the best mobile phones of the time, but since they became so readily available to the point where KIDS are walking round with £1000 iphones on "mummy and daddys" contracts, I was happier not having them!

Phones very quickly became fashion, and now, I absolutely hate technology. There became a point a few years back when I realised that probably 95% of the features on my phone I just wasn't using. I like things really simple now. I don't wanna be a sheep and have everything that everyone else has, just because they have them!

Don't you just love modern technology? :p

Oh sorry, I meant "yeaaaah"! :D

lol... I want another sports car but just know there are 2 many with dash cams now to be able to enjoy it !!!!!!

Well i think most dashcam users never use their footage for anything, or that is it might get a feature on youtube but that's also it.

In all the years i have exposed bad drivers on youtube i have only one time had to bring in the police, and that was for the guy overtaking on the wrong side and so passing people while driving on bicycle path / sidewalk.

And it would have to be anything equally stupid for me to bring in the police again, i cant really do much with some one passing me at 120 km/h in a 80 zone, cuz all the footage prove is someone just flew by at a speed much higher then the limit that can be seen on roadside signs and my GPS speed in the footage indicate.

Most probably dont even review their footage just have a dashcam in case of that illusive crash they might find them self part of one day.

So for now i think its still pretty safe to be a bad driver out there,,,,,, sadly

Back