Removing SD Card from DR32?

super max

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR750X-2CH Plus on Blendmount
I'm generally very pleased with my DR32, but sometimes I want to remove the SD card to download videos. Because of the size and shape of the SD slot I find it very difficult to remove the SD card from the camera without accidently moving the camera.

Anyone have any tips on how to do this without having to remove the camera from the mount. My best tool so far is a thin pencil eraser but I still manage to move the camera.

I keep a spare micro sd card in its reader in the car at all times because I switch cards regularly. I use a corner of the reader to take out the sd card from the camera. It works just fine.

parklawn said:
I use a corner of the reader to take out the sd card from the camera. It works just fine.
When you say "reader" do you mean the adapter that the micro SD card slides into, or is a reader something else? Thanks for any info.

Yes, the small adapter that you plug into the usb slot on the pc. I have several different kinds and they all work just fine because they have the same corners.

I remove the Sd card quite frequently to download files & never really have a problem.
the cam isn't held to my suction mount that firmly anyway, even with the thing as tight as I can get, it still swivels a bit. I just use the first minute when the screen irs on to ensure I have everything framed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Innovv Tech 5