Repeated Background Beeps while recording

SheyMo

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi,

i got my Z23L Revision some days ago and had updating FW to 1.2.13 to have 2K Resolution available without need for script.

i was just testing how long one battery charge can record with 2K standard (15Mbit) and after i looked in one the recorded files i recognized a chopper sound and a backround beep, or 2 beeps mostly in a timeframe of 4-5 seconds, continously until the end.

i had made a focus fix today and forgot the wifi fix, so i do the wifi fix, the chopper sound was gone, but i can still hear the 2 beeps which still repeating every 6-8s until i stop.

I think they are be bit louder when recording in 2K, but had same with 1080p@60

A example can be heard here ( 1080@60 - WiFi Off - no scripts used ) with beeps at 9-10s, 14-15s, 20-21s and 25-26s,

Does someone knows what this is and how i can get rid of it ? ^^

seems that i found the source of the problem. the noise reminds me of some reading noise from my working CDROM which i was able to hear trough my speakers.

so i tested other cards:

ink7o.jpg

the transcend made no beeps, the savetec sporadical low frequent beeps barely noticeable, but as soon the sandisk is back inside which i used before, the high frequent beeps every 4s are back.

Back