Request- ITB-100HD v2.4FW 12Mbps adjustable bitrate mod

jimjones

Reaction score
Country
Australia
With the new V2.4 Firmware that has just come out here for the ITB-100HD I was wondering if there is a mod to make it 12Mbps? Also has anyone tried this new Firmware?

P.S. This is what the translation on the download page says:

[ITB-100HD] is the firmware file. (Ver 2.4)

For your favorite Black Series iPass like to thank.

ITB-100HD product of the firmware file has been upgraded to Ver 2.4.

※ Note: Immediately after copying is finished on the PC screen when you copy the firmware file to the SD card
Do not remove the SD card, please remove immediately after you have to wait 2-3 seconds.

Main changes;

1. Add custom features motion detection area

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

not sure the firmware mods that people were doing to these early on were that successful, seemed to have mixed results, bitrate isn't high but it's an otherwise reliable product

Yes I seen that a lot of people were complaining about the cards becoming full too quickly. Also something about the cards not recording once the card is full, I was hoping this problems would be fixed by now especially since you can get the bigger sized cards now.

Yes it's a good camera and I am happy with it but I would like to be able to read the license plates a little better, I was hoping that increasing the bit rate may make them a little more clear.

Can you post a full resolution screenshot taken in slow moving traffic, something with a lot of other cars in view at various distances is ideal

Back