Requests for GUI/Firmware updates

The above points have been well noted, we keep it in mind and would bring to the new development.

If the DVR box is hidden away anyway, you would still need to fumble to find it and then shake it. ...
Not having tested one - no idea how sensitive the G sensor is - but you can make a bike "buck" far easier than a car. I'd rather it saved files automatically and then delete anything unwanted.

IDEAL would be a remote button that one mounts on steering wheel or handlebar(grip?) - Though personally I'd not use it much. There comes a time though where I think we're asking too much from budget devices.

Not having tested one - no idea how sensitive the G sensor is - but you can make a bike "buck" far easier than a car. I'd rather it saved files automatically and then delete anything unwanted.

There is sensitive setting for G-sensor, High, Normal, low and OFF.
Which level depends on people's need, if too sensitive, it is easy to get all files locked till SD card is full.

IDEAL would be a remote button that one mounts on steering wheel or handlebar(grip?) - Though personally I'd not use it much. There comes a time though where I think we're asking too much from budget devices.

That would be the idea for new development. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko C1 / C2 47
Back