Resolution testing Vs baseline SG9665GC ( pic heavy )

Thats okay, i better not post more in here, at least not more pictures. its not all thats on a kick ass cable or fiber connection.

I say that about all BMW drivers, no sadly i will never be able to own a BMW, those are for rich ppl ( remember we have some of the worlds most expensive cars here due to out high taxes )

Here its buy 1 car - pay for 2,,,, allmost 3.

I say that about all BMW drivers, no sadly i will never be able to own a BMW
Do like me and buy a diesel toyota with bmw engine inside:)

@Hombré
I am unable to find one that fit my 2012 Suzuki splash, all other kids of small Suzukis yes,,,, but not my model :( ( maybe my Suzuki have another name in those markets )

Trust me if i awas able to find one in AU i was on the next plane to go get it, but i searched high and low in US and AU which i think is the 2 largest markets for dashmats.

I would prefer a dashmat over a CPL filter, not least since i do some testing in my windscreen and dont have CPL for those new up and comming cameras.

For many many years before I got a car that didn't need a dashmat. I made custom covers out of black felt. Worked better than polarised sun glasses.

Yeah i have been down that route too in my mind, will see if i can make a template / pattern in paper this summer and then make somthing up, got 2 weeks ideling while i dog and house sit for my little sister.

I always use an old sheet for the template. As it conforms better to the dash's shape. Unless you got very heavy felt. The new dashmat will probably need to be stuck down to the dashboard, to stop it blowing away when the doors are open.

Yeah. my dash is pretty flat and forgiving aside for the hump over my speedo and other gauges in front of the steering wheel.
I should be able to work somthing out.

I would like to see a comparison in ideal conditions, if possible.
(maybe not pic heavy, because that looks time consuming)

Back