Resolved; Viofo support, where are you...

MoreBloodWine

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I'm awaiting post approval or some %#&^, I reply to 2 or 3 posts w helpful info and this us what happens !

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error..

If they don't or cant differentiate between support and spam posts, my cam will be going back to amazon unless they can explain this here, to me.

Same name there, as here; MoreBloodWine

I only did this bec they dont make it easy to contact them from what I've seen...

Theres nothing that explains this stupidity if they can read / understand the replies they call spam, which it doesn't seem they could bec; here we are

Last edited:
Are you talking about using the support forum on Viofo.com?

I'm sure the spam thing is an automatic thing, not intentional.

You can PM @VIOFO-Support on this forum, and @viofo if the first doesn't work, and you won't get a spam problem with a PM here. There is also email to Viofo, although that seems to work rather slowly.

If you still have problems then let us know...

If you still have problems then let us know...
Thx, the return to Amazon comment was on principle alone.

But the "issue" I tried to post about is a null issue for me. But long story short is I can format to Fat32 just fine using MTPW, but formatting w the A139 I have formats to csrd default exfat which AFAIK, it shouldn't even be able to do if it can only use Fat32. But like I said, bec formatting would be rarely needed, it's a null issue for me bec I can use MTPW on the laptop.

If you are not using parking mode then it will work with exfat no problem. With parking mode in use there were some card write errors with some cards once the card was full, but if it is working OK with your cards then using exfat is fine.

I'm a bit surprised it formats to exfat using the Viofo app, maybe they fixed the issues and decided to use the better format...

If it does work w exfat, it doesnt show avail space yet. But I test setting by setting addressing issues as they pop, noticed this one bec of the absence of the avail space.

Looks like I'm oddly enough voiding my warranty on this piece of crap anyway which I now officially named it. I go to push the SD card so it'll pop out, the damn thing pushes inside the freaking unit in such a way it will NOT comeout on own. The now the only way I get a $30 SD card back is if I take the damn thing apart because I know viofo sure as hell ain't going to mail it back to me. Or I should say Amazon.

But I've already tried with a paperclip scraping up the end of my f****** SD card.

Edit; SD card is out, but its destroyed and no longer usable. Need a new one to test to see if everything still works. But def should have kept the zenfox. I only returned that over software issues juat to jump into this s&*fest viofo brand.

Last edited:
Uploading for viofo support which I may need if Amazon screws me since it seems we can't do this in a DM.

Figured I'd do it now incase I need viofo support to later try and help resolve my issue.

20211026_020224.jpg20211026_020250.jpg20211026_020319.jpg20211026_022310.jpg

Last edited:
Just a note on the OP's FAT32 vs exFAT formatting note above... I just received a new A139 today, popped in a 64GB Samsung Evo which was formatted FAT32. I like using the device to format my cards so I ran a format on the card using the Viofo App. When I looked at the card afterward it was no longer FAT32 but rather exFAT formatted. looks like the A139 formatting was changed at some point. The A139 FW reads (as I received it) V1.2_0507.

I never further tested anything, still trying to work w amazon til dec then I'll be talking to the viofo guy.

But only other thing I did notice at the time was that the card space thing displayed 0. So it may format exfat, but I don't know if other than the avail space thing being 0'd. Is if anything else "doesn't work".

Back