restarting

Blueboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
JooVuu X
Lately my camera has been restarting itself. It beeps twice, green LED blinks then after about 5 seconds it beeps 3 times and the red LED starts blinking again for record mode. This happens about every 3-5 minutes.

Any ideas?:confused:
Thanks, Blueboy

I have never seen that on any of my cameras, my rear camera some times dont strat to record, i assume this is due to it not beeing able to hold the time so the file structure is one big old mess on that first preproduction sample.

Lately my camera has been restarting itself. It beeps twice, green LED blinks then after about 5 seconds it beeps 3 times and the red LED starts blinking again for record mode. This happens about every 3-5 minutes.

Any ideas?:confused:
Thanks, Blueboy

Hi blueboy,
What microSD card are you using?

Cheers,

Using the supplied cord.
Turns out it never was recording or intermittent at best. Had 1 or 2 locked videos that was saved by the G-sensor, even though it's set to off.
I'm driving naked untill this get resolved.

Dear @Blueboy
I've sent you a few emails over the weekend but had no response? We'll get this fixed for you :)

Cheers,

@JooVuu

Dan, I have the exact same problem, with a supercap version. (PS: have you received my email on the supercap?)

I have SanDisk Ultra 64GB, class 10 obviously, in camera formatted.

Was this issue fixed? It must be fixed, otherwise the cam is of no use to me.

Could it be the cap serving probs? I do prefer battery version anyway, I got the cap version sent, was that a mistake?

See video:

The reboot occurs at +/- 1:20.

As you can see the camera is recording, stops, green, restarts recording, but no files on the card....!?! It has been this way until a few hours later, when the recordings are being saved to disk, but irratically, no seemless recording, reboots at random.....

HELP!!!

Last edited:
Back