Retailers No Longer Allowed to Post Links to Their Site

So I've got a couple dashcams that I'd like to giveaway. I'm not a retailer. I test, compare, and review dashcams on my website and on YouTube and when I finish reviewing dashcams, I like to give them away. Would it be okay if I posted a link to my website where I'm doing the giveaway? There are some Amazon affiliate links on my website since I also use them to generate income when I review products. I'm certainly not here to spam my fellow members, but I would like to give them the opportunity to win free dashcams when I run my giveaways.

So I've got a couple dashcams that I'd like to giveaway. I'm not a retailer. I test, compare, and review dashcams on my website and on YouTube and when I finish reviewing dashcams, I like to give them away. Would it be okay if I posted a link to my website where I'm doing the giveaway? There are some Amazon affiliate links on my website since I also use them to generate income when I review products. I'm certainly not here to spam my fellow members, but I would like to give them the opportunity to win free dashcams when I run my giveaways.

Perhaps just offer the giveaway cameras in the DCT - Dash Cam Buy & Sell sub forum?

You can put them in the Buy and Sell forum like Dashmellow suggested as a giveaway. Will monitor since if it feels like spam...will disallow.

You can put them in the Buy and Sell forum like Dashmellow suggested as a giveaway. Will monitor since if it feels like spam...will disallow.

Great, thanks, all set. You can take a look now if you like. Delete it if you like. Keep it if you like. I'm cool either way. If it's fine, I'll do the same thing for the other dashcams I'm wrapping up testing. If it's not, no problem at all. :) Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Forum Rules and Site Suggestions 4
Back