Retour pour révision

Moilul

Reaction score
Country
France
de ma caméra de Pas DEPUIS fils retour chez Camabord le 12/05/2016 DEPUIS
Bonjour je ne ai pas de response de Camabord à 350€ la belle je n'ai pas les moyens aucune réponse de Camabord (envoyé en recommandé plus lêttre recommandée je pense que je vais déposer plainte aux autorités compétentes

not sure what you are trying to say, if you have an issue with the retailer that's not something anyone here can help you with

Moilul is saying he has had no reply from the retailer since returning his camera last may It cost 350 euros which he can ill afford to lose Both the camera and the following letter were sent by registered post He is now considering legal proceeding via the appropriate authorities He does not say by which method he bought the camera IE paypal.... credit card etc I will google camabord to see where they are located Ipol

Yeah I translated it and had an idea of what was going on but he hasn't really asked any questions so wasn't sure what point was being made, what help was needed etc, that's all

Hi jokiin camabord posted a link to their website on dashcamtalk but like all the other links I have tried it comes back error connection timed out I will try again later going to walk the dog while the sun shines They have a site in the UK also in Nantes in france Ipol

@Ipol- Thank you for keeping the DCT tradition of helping people alive :D

Google translate often isn't clear enough and someone who actually speaks the language can do a lot better anyway. I got as far as understanding what was happening here but I do not know what can be done about bad sellers in France. All I know is that I'd hate to lose $350 over a dashcam :( and I hope the OP can get their money back.

Phil

Bonjour oui j'ai des soucis avec Camabord j'ai envoyé ma caméra pour une révision , elle ne fonctionnait qu'une fois sûr deux et depuis trois mois je n'ai pas de réponse de leurs part si des fois vous pouvez faire quelque chose je tente d'aller vers vous . Merci de vos réponses a bientôt

Bonjour je voudrais juste récupérer ma caméra révisée même si cela me coûte un peu il y a pas de souci comme ça merci pour votre intérêt sur mon problème à bientôt.. moilul

@ sawmaster well trying to access camabord.fr still yields no luck they advertise blackvue and mini806 dashcams I have found another frenchman who is claiming camabord.fr is a scam so it seems there are problems there. Moilul does not mention which make or model dashcam he bought It might pay for him to contact the manufacturer direct to see if they can throw some light and maybe put pressure on camabord to honour their commitment but reading between the lines I dont hold out much hope @ Moilul quelle et le marque de votre dashcam .....Ipol

C'est une Blackvu 550 2 CH acheté il y a trois ans donc plus sous garantie mais je paye la réparation s'il y en a une bien sûr

@ Moilul contacte blackvue directment peut-etre ils peuvent faire pression sur camabord.fr excusez mon francais je suis anglais Ipol

Je vais essayer merci pour vos infos et votre intérêt à mon problème je comprends très bien ton français merci

Bonjour j'ai constaté black vue et pas de nouvelles peut-être demain. à bientôt je vous tiens au courant

Ma caméra ( black vue 550 2 CH ) qui a maintenant trois ans à bientôt

@ Moilul si vous me contacter Blackvue pour vous en anglais laissez-moi savoir...... Ipol

Back