Returning the 522 first day

Hisgirl777

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously guys, it shouldn't be this difficult. Your instructions for firmware updating are ridiculous. My phone connected and 30 minutes later it's still updating? And the dashcam was on and charged for over 2 hours like the instructions said, using the correct voltage charger, and the battery was still too low? Then it wouldn' turn on at all when it was plugged in. Then my computer would not even recognize it when I tried to do the update via the mac.

Nope.

Life is too short to have to deal with all of this. And all I read is how your amazon alexa thing isn't working, which is why I chose yours in the first place. My blood pressure is up. IT WON'T EVEN TURN ON.

Sorry, back to the store.

If you put the firmware onto a formatted memory card and put that in the cam and power it up, that would work.

It's not that difficult. Giving up at the first hurdle is like getting off your horse while it's still in the starting gate cos you can't see the first furlong pole!

It wouldn't charge, wouldn't update, wouldn't turn on. Nope. I don't have time for that.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you had issues with your 522GW set up. Our instruction manual has clear instructions, including diagrams, about the updating procedures. If you still have your Dash Cam, I can provide these for you along with advice on correct set-up. If you've already returned you Dash Cam, I hope you had a satisfactory conclusion with your retailer.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Back