Review: AUSDOM A261 HDR UHD 2K 1296P Dashcam Car DVR Built in GPS-Gearbest.com

in the picture, the GPS does not show the proper speed.
It means going 30-40 km and 140-160 km indicates the GPS.

sample videos

video for audio

Pot Player Hu ? ( ill have to try that )

What I like ..
1. Micro SD card is easy to insert and remove
2. Mount is better than the usual affair
3. Video quality is very good , even at the edges
4. Over all build quality is good
5. I love 2304 x 1296

What I dont like ..
1. Included software is flaky as all hell , wont play 2304 x 1296 ( crashes - for me )
2. New software from Ausdom GooglePlayer2 ( same as above )
3. Would have been real nice if speed could be embedded to video

Here is a video of the updated software crashing ..

Ok , VLC just activate subtitles ( Tic )
Pot Player ( Tic )
Registrator ( Tic ) Export GPS data then import it back ..

Wo0ho0! I can keep the Ausdom ...

Regarding VLC / Pot Player
In pot player you can adjust the test size of the subtitle info , in VLC I could not ...
Is there a Video editor that will show the subtitle ( GPS data ) .. (?)

I did a video for Registrator ...
Sorry , this is to show how to get the right speed to show ..
As per previous post ... ( I just did it in video )

Last edited:
GPS from inside the CD player does not work properly. Windows 10 is not compatible.
Daum Potplayer-64 Bits > works fine but no map
RegistratorViewer > It works nicely but showing the nonsense speed.

I have purchased this dash cam but am experiencing a a problem can anyone assist. I am using a 64gb SD Card which when I insert into my PC states the card requires formatting as the format cannot be read, twice I have formatted the card but when inserted back into the camera the display indicates the card requires formatting to the camera to allow information to be stored. Has anyone experienced a similar problem and can you indicate what solution solved the issue.

I just format FAT32 in the puter and works fine ...
Do you have another card to try ?

When inserted into my PC the card volume is registering as 28gb although it is a 64gb card, My PC is Windows 10 and I was concerned this maybe the issue and I was formatting to NTFS. I will try another card formatted to FAT32 thank you for replying promptly.

Check the card with h2testw.exe program.
If it checks out, format in the camera.

When inserted into my PC the card volume is registering as 28gb although it is a 64gb card, My PC is Windows 10 and I was concerned this maybe the issue and I was formatting to NTFS. I will try another card formatted to FAT32 thank you for replying promptly.
Right there ! 28GB , something is up ...
+ FAT32 is the industry standard for SD cards for devices to the best of my understanding ..
If the card has been corrupted , ( easy enough ) then some sort of recovery software might be needed ..

The other issue is the size of the card , 64GB cards are often formatted to NTFS because of their size , ( A Windows issue for sure ) so possibly a 3rd party formatting tool so that the entire 64GB card can be formatted to FAT32 ..
I have a 64GB card in one of my cams , the first time it formatted to NTFS , but I simply made Windows format it FAT32 and not an issue since ..

what card is it and where did you buy it from?

what card is it and where did you buy it from?
The other question , was it 64GB to start (?)
And yeah , if its a cheap card , it may not be capable of sustained writes ...
I have a cheap 32GB card , and it is 32GB .. But it simply cant handle being constantly written to and corrupts ..
My guess is , these cheap cards might be coming out of the reject bin ...
Failed to make the grade , thrown in the dumpster , along comes ( ?? ) and pulls the rejected cards out of the dumpster and puts them on Ebay ( Cheap - Cheap )

Believe me , happens only too often ... ( Dumpster Brand products )
Just check out all the batteries sold on Ebay ( from a certain region ) , most of it is Dumpster Grade ! ( Toxic Landfill )

C is being smart in this regard , send there toxins overseas as Products , that after a while end up in some one else's land fill ...
Anyone remember those recalled children s toys that were toxic (?) , who's land fill do you suppose they ended up in ...

Hi
I've just finished my review of this dashcam, If you want read, You can find here:

my review

bye bye :)

Hello everyone !

I would be interested in this camera, is it any better than a mini 0826 or 0805 ?

thanks

Whats similar models ? To compare

Hello everyone !

I would be interested in this camera, is it any better than a mini 0826 or 0805 ?

thanks
Definitely way better than 0826.
Don't have 0805.

Definitely way better than 0826.
Don't have 0805.

Thanks. I guess it will be better as 0805 as well then as 0826 is newer.

Anyone knows if a cpl is available for it? Or something that fits?

Hi, just got that cam, can you tell me how you transfer files to pc? when i conect it with usb cable to pc it nothing happens.

Do I need sd adapter and put cd card in to pc only?

There is no response from pc when conneted with cable, it only powers on and start recording ...

Thank you

Back