Review: AutoBot Eye 1080p Wi-Fi dash camera (Gearbest.com)

Hi Guys
I'm just installing a Rock Autobot Smart Dashcam but I cannot scan the QR image to access the Android application on Google Play. Looking at some of the screen shots above it looks like the software you are using is YouMera Wi-Fi app. Is this the correct software for my dashcam/Android phone.
I hope you can help.
Regards
Craig
You can use YouMera or FinalCam but they don't have all the options Autobot app has.
This post is using Autobot app.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...i-dash-camera-gearbest-com.17110/#post-222766

Hi
Thanks for the comments.
The only reason I'm looking at YouMera is that AutoBot is not available on Google Play in the UK.
If there was any way you could give me a link to a site with AutoBot I would be delighted to receive it.
Thanks again
Craig

Hi
Thank you so much for the information, you have no idea how many hours I have spent on the net trying to locate the software.

I noticed this camera two months ago. Yesterday I ordered one from China, on AliExpress.

Nice review. Thanks.

Here are my autobot samples

hello anyone knows how to connect the autobot magic to the phone? i see the device but when i try to pair its asking for a password and i dont know whats the password, anyone knows? thanks
the usb charger came along with my autobot eye

hello anyone knows how to connect the autobot magic to the phone? i see the device but when i try to pair its asking for a password and i dont know whats the password, anyone knows? thanks
the usb charger came along with my autobot eye
I just checked the manual and Autobot Eye's default password is 12345678 as shown in the page below:

20160421_215807-AutoBot-Eye-pwd.jpg

im trying to pair with the usb charger that comes with the autobot eye, its the autobot magic , phone can see the bluetooth but it ask for password and i cant connect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160422-223538.png
    Screenshot_20160422-223538.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 32
im trying to pair with the usb charger that comes with the autobot eye, its the autobot magic , phone can see the bluetooth but it ask for password and i cant connect
Manual doesn't have anything on that but I think that's between your devices to confirm pairing.
Did you try those default passwords? 0000 or 1234?

i manage to pair the autobot magic with the phone, i type random sets, like 0000, 1234, 12345678 i forgot which one but it finally paired, the pairing is a little buggy but its working now thanks

Can i use thys cam with an indash dvd ? I want to upgrade from the curent camera. I mean that all records to be stored to the indash dvd and the camera to start when the indash is turning on . Thank you

What degree of rotation does this camera have in the mount?

I would like to mount this to the housing of the daylight sensor on the rearview mirror. The most viable surface faces the windshield glass at about 45°. Is there a limit to how far backwards it can rotate?

What degree of rotation does this camera have in the mount?

I would like to mount this to the housing of the daylight sensor on the rearview mirror. The most viable surface faces the windshield glass at about 45°. Is there a limit to how far backwards it can rotate?
None if you are asking sideways rotation.
Vertically, should be enough for any windshield.

It's a shame this isn't capacitor unit.. would be absolutely perfect

I think to buy this device. I can not decide which is better, he or G1WH.

What is the quality of sound recording to the Autobots?
Do you hang? I read that the program is very problem :(
Is it true in Sony sensor?

This product suffers from heat related focus shift by the way. (So I wouldn't leave it installed while parked in the sun)

This product suffers from heat related focus shift by the way. (So I wouldn't leave it installed while parked in the sun)
Do I understand correctly?
Device "raw" and it is not recommended to buy?
what happens to focus overheating?

I will get the G1WH-BC.. just got that 2 weeks ago.. and very happy with it.
Deciding to go with capacitor, you will thank yourself for it..
I got it hardwired into the car.. so not having a 'battery' isn't a problem..

Back