Review: Conbrov T17 Dashcam - "The worlds smallest dashcam".

The devil is in the detail, they don't claim it's the "worlds smallest dashcam" (that's an error in the title here), I know already there are smaller dashcams than this, they're calling it the "worlds smallest starlight dashcam" call them out on the size and I'm sure they will point out this minor detail, (I'm also sure they're not using a real starlight lens so it's a moot point), but that's what the marketing genius that came up with this will no doubt claim
They call it the world's smallest dash cam on their site, so no escape if someone calls them out on that. Another "small" detail: they don't mention Full HD anywhere on the site, they only say "1080p HD Resolution". In "our" words: 720p, 1080p interpolated. ;)

Gotta be honest, I don't like it. The quality of the footage reminded me of one of my >£15 dashcams from years back

They call it the world's smallest dash cam on their site, so no escape if someone calls them out on that. Another "small" detail: they don't mention Full HD anywhere on the site, they only say "1080p HD Resolution". In "our" words: 720p, 1080p interpolated. ;)

I didn't look at the website, just went by what they have printed on the box

I am the worlds best son in law, but i am the only one that know it, for sure no one of the opposite sex know it. :sneaky:

Back