Review: HYUNDAI H100 Ambarella A7LA50 1296P Rear View Mirror Dashcam

NICE :)

I know this Mirror Dash Cam, it no rearview camera, as the Ambarella A7 no support Dual Cameras Recording Yet.

Thanks to all

Thank you for responding, the TF card is 32Gb Sandisk brand. It may be that you are not doing well calibration. How the LDWS calibration is done ?. Greetings.

Has anyone managed to work safety functions, LDWS, FCWS ...? If it is true, as LDWS is calibrated ?. Greetings.

I'm in a forum and not have to answer. When a review of a camera car is done, must be done with rigor and praise the good, but also tell the bad. In this camera, I was not able to work safety functions, LDWS, FCWS ... and with the Spanish language is not possible to select a video resolution below 1920x ..., the camera freezes and you have to reset it . The translation yet the Spanish language is very bad. Thank you for your help.

Has anyone done the AV-IN test? I already have a rear view camera and mirror monitor. I am looking to replace the mirror unit with this for the dashcam capabilities but do not want to lose the rear view input..

I know other rear view mirror dashcams have capabilities to switch AV and also record rear camera (not that important for me)

I'm in a forum and not have to answer. When a review of a camera car is done, must be done with rigor and praise the good, but also tell the bad. In this camera, I was not able to work safety functions, LDWS, FCWS ... and with the Spanish language is not possible to select a video resolution below 1920x ..., the camera freezes and you have to reset it . The translation yet the Spanish language is very bad. Thank you for your help.
From my experience with most other ambarella dash cams, I turn ADAS features off as they usually just are annoyance instead of being helpful.
I'll test those if I get a chance.
I don't have any freezing issue though but I don't even want to test 720p. 1080p is not enoughso going lower resolution is worse.

Last edited:
Conclusion: Overall, it's very good. Video is great in daytime and pretty good at night.
Audio is also good.
It's bigger than my factor RV mirror so can see a lot more of back seat.
One thing that doesn't work is the ADAS feature on this.
It doesn't warn even when it's on so I turned it off but ADAS features don't work that good on any dashcam anyways.

NICE :)

I know this Mirror Dash Cam, it no rearview camera, as the Ambarella A7 no support Dual Cameras Recording Yet.

Thanks to all
Not rearview (reverse) camera, it's a rear view mirror dashcam meaning it's mounted on the rear view mirror. ;)

Last edited:
One video from this morning's beautiful drive along the mountains and plains... from Golden city to Broomfield (towards Boulder) along highway 93.
Date is wrong there, it's this morning (20160705).
Watch in 1440p.

Last edited:
Heat shift focus test:
After parking all day outside in 90+ degrees temperature, it still has sharp footage.
Here's a clip after driving around 1/2 an hour after parking all day under the Sun.

I'm liking it.
It's very discrete design except some chrome on the lens housing.
It also avoids traffic law of obstructing windshield as it just sits on top of existing RV mirror with little bit more all around.
It's wide and mirror is bright to use as regular RV mirror.
Quality is very good. Now if I can route my cables properly, it'll be almost perfect. ;)

Back