Review: LUKAS LK-150V External Rear Dash Camera (Type B)

I belive eBay is pretty good for returns.
I would suggest trying to send it back, and purchase a LK-9370.

I can send you a discount code for $15 because of the miscommunication if you want.

Yeah, I got that. What I am asking did anyone actually connected external camera to 9390 and got no picture, errors? Did you have both items in person to try to connect them?
Yes, I have both 9390 and 9370.
When I connected LK-150v to 9390, lcd screen stays blank and it beeps constantly as if there is no camera hooked up.
Works with 9370.

Hello all I am new to the Lukas family but I feel right at home. I bought a 9370 and all I can say is wow what a device this thing is. I have an issue with the rear window camera, the cable did not reach all the way to the rear window of my Town Car so I am looking for a way to either extend the cable or perhaps buy the 150V. I could not find out how long the cable on the 150V is or how it is connected to power. Any help would be greatly appreciated......

Hello all I am new to the Lukas family but I feel right at home. I bought a 9370 and all I can say is wow what a device this thing is. I have an issue with the rear window camera, the cable did not reach all the way to the rear window of my Town Car so I am looking for a way to either extend the cable or perhaps buy the 150V. I could not find out how long the cable on the 150V is or how it is connected to power. Any help would be greatly appreciated......

The external camera cable is same length(4+1 meter for total of 5 meters). Buy the 7 meter cable it's like $45 on Amazon (you will get 2 extra meters or like 6ft), the external camera can't be used with other cable due to the design it's split in two with proprietary connectors.poor design.

Thanks for the info. Is there a part number or name of the 7 meter cable so I can find the right one.. Also is that 7M cable for the inside cam or outside cam?

Thanks for the info. Is there a part number or name of the 7 meter cable so I can find the right one.. Also is that 7M cable for the inside cam or outside cam?
The name of the 7 meter cable is...wait for it.."lukas 7 meter cable".

It's for the rear internal camera, as I said above the external camera cable is split in two so you can drill a small hole and route cable and connect both pieces. RouDuring the usb connector would require larger diameter hole. However, these two pieces connect with rounded connector in between. And optional 7 meters cable end is just like the 5 meter one, so it won't connect. Lukas should have made longer cables with the rounded connectors also.

Breaking, the length of the external camera cable is 6 3/4 ft. Not 5. I got misled by lukas U.S.A.

Follow up. I fixed my cord length problem with a 3 foot mini USB cable extension that I got at Best Buy for 14 bucks. Worked like a charm....

Back