Review: LUKAS LK-9390 AD Dual 1080p Dashcam Sony IMX322 3.5" Touch Screen and GPS

2 month after, do you have something to add? Iam very interested in this dash cam but problems with 7950 was real issue.
According to screenshots (didn't see video yet) quality of number plates is average and looks worst than 7950 in my opinion.

Just flashed latest firmware for 9390 ver 7.0.7
BUT ITS WITHOUT ENGLISH!
Where I can find English firmware?

Just flashed latest firmware for 9390 ver 7.0.7
BUT ITS WITHOUT ENGLISH!
Where I can find English firmware?
The firmware is multi language.

You need to set the language to English in the Lukas viewer on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The firmware is multi language.

You need to set the language to English in the Lukas viewer on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it does not. I am facing same problem as shigaon. When I set the language to English in the Lukas viewer it just switches back to Korean, and when I do it via the camera itself it does not allow me to go into the menu to change language. Can anyone with the solution help?

I can confirm that this is a bug, I have tested and found the same results. For now I would not update to 7.0.7
I was able to downgrade back to V1.0.3 and get english back.
Download 1.0.3 from the below link, and flash this firmware back.
LK-9X90 LK-9390 LK-9190 AD V1.0.3
http://lukasdirect.com/learn-explore/support/download/3-lukas-firmwares/80-lk-9x90ad-v1-0-3

From here after it updates, you might have the camera continuously tell you to check the SD card. If this happens. Take the main SD memory card out and format it on Windows with FAT32 format.
Then put it back in the camera. It will format it again, and then finally boot up in english.

It ate my microSD.
Hehe... not sure how this happened but I put in the microSD and it went inside.
So be careful when pushing the microSD too hard. :(

After almost 2 years, it finally has issues.
1. Touchscreen stopped responding properly few weeks ago. When I press Home icon, it just switches front and rear camera view.
2. Now it doesn't even display camera view nor record. Purple flashing power light with beeps. Doesn't say what's wrong but just beeps.

Will try newer firmware to see if it works.
Anyone has similar issues?

Back