Review: Mini 0902 Wi-Fi Dashcam with GPS - A7LA55 & 0V4689 (Gearbest.com)

I received my dash cam earlier this week after reading reviews that were a little misleading after going through the many posts on this site.
This site is something I wish I would have come across a lot earlier. All the information has been great including the firmware upgrade which has certainly improved the units stability so far but not holding my breath.

I have tried dp's wifi script which I though was great, I'm just a little concerned after spending $115 AUD that this unit may very well not last long at all.
It is also a shame that the manufacturer has not provided a great deal of support after reading the threads which of course does not surprise me.

I'm also surprised that GearBest have been receiving a great wrap on their support which i won't comment on further.

Is anyone aware of any updates firmware releases for this device apart from version 1.2.2
I just use LinkinEyes app and set to 2560x1080p for high VBR.
No need to update other FW.

Thank you for the update sunny.

I will certainly give that a try and see how I get on.

Thanks guys. learned a lot.
my question is where to get the FW info of my 0902 cam? I don't know if it's 1.2.2 or not?
thanks

WiFi module in DVR is pretty hot.
I wrote a script to turn off WiFi power (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlsgyqhyogchb5z/autoexec.zip?dl=0).
The script turns off WiFi after 2 minutes after turning on the camera or in 2-3 minutes after disconnecting the phone.

The content of the archive should be put in the root of the SD card.

checked my FW is 1.2.2.
but this still doesn't work for me. the wifi will keep being on.

Help find elf firmware.

After not successful firmware my registrar was turned into a brick.

[QUOTE = "jokiin, пост: 342069, член: 469"] проверить с [USER = 14879] [USER = 14879] [USER = 14879] [USER = 14879] @Joy [/ USER] [/ USER] [/ USER ] [/ USER] [/ QUOTE]

jokiin Спасибо вам ...
@Joy не отвечает на мои письма ...

-------------------------------------------------
я нашёл способ оживить видеорегистратор mini0902 помощью стороннего elf .
bin прошил с помощью AutoExec

Last edited:
jokiin Спасибо вам ...
@Joy не отвечает на мои письма ...

-------------------------------------------------
я нашёл способ оживить видеорегистратор mini0902 помощью стороннего elf .
bin прошил с помощью AutoExec

sometimes the emails go to spam folder, contact through the forum is sometimes better

Мини-0902 Кард-прошивка A755 1 2 2 ... 26 Мбит + Cpl фильтр

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Mini 0902 1
S Mini 0902 3
CheckYourLights Mini 0902 14
Back