Review: mini 0906 dual 1080p dashcam from Veckle

Winter is coming soon.
Here in Denver, -10C or 14F in winter is pretty common.
We have many days where overnight temperature drops below 0F, upto -10F and even lower, specially with windchill factor.

For the high side spec of 140F, if you watch videos, it shows upto 153F temp on the bottom right.
It kept on recording so camera temperature goes above the spec all the time.
The specs quoted are for the ambient temperature.
I wouldn't worry much about the lower number since the camera "warms" itself up almost immediately.
The reported 153F is the internal temp which will almost always be above 120F.

TEXAS HEAT, it's been working very well in the 91-95 degree hot days. I might post some video this weekend!

Thank you Veckle!
Now time to buy a second dual dash cam for this beast! 1996 Dodge B3500 :D

Attachments

• IMG_5657.jpg
    IMG_5657.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 36
Sunny, if I lived in Denver I would come over and clean your windshield for you.

I'm impressed by the camera's lack of distortion around the edges. I guess that kind of thing also depends on lighting conditions though.

Hi,

Question please if someone knows.
Why there are TWO usb power supplies on the GPS module? front & rear
Does it mean that in can be installed on left or right side (turning the axe of the camera maybe)?

we can not order it in France...no amazon.fr or other sites...

cheers

Hi,

Does it mean that in can be installed on left or right side (turning the axe of the camera maybe)?

cheers
You can turn it upside down so that the mount is on the right instead of left, and still plug the cable in at the top.

I think France is in the EU so you can order it from anywhere in the EU?

thanks, good, as you know in France Napoleon has decided to drive on the different side of the road vs. UK ;-) so good to be able to turn it to the right

cheers

Hi,

cheers
Yes,it is correct!
And you can PM us for purchase link,thanks!
Regards,
Vicky

thanks, good, as you know in France Napoleon has decided to drive on the different side of the road vs. UK ;-) so good to be able to turn it to the right

cheers
Yes, Napoleon must have caused a lot of accidents when he changed the rules, the whole of Europe had been driving on the correct side of the road since at least the time of the Roman Empire, then he changed the rules overnight and it has caused problems ever since! Big mistake to have a left handed emperor!

I'm liking this camera, in terms of quality how does it compare to a119s / other sony starvis cameras. And where can i buy it for delivery to UK?

mini 0906 Extend Cable for Rear Camera thickness ?it too thick cant be mounted !

Only 1mm thicker than normal usb cable!

this is what i got from real mini 0906, very bad quality of video .
I hope that is the rear view and you are not driving with no headlights?

The glass is very dirty, that is causing the light from the other car headlights to spread out.

Winter is coming soon.
Here in Denver, -10C or 14F in winter is pretty common.
We have many days where overnight temperature drops below 0F, upto -10F and even lower, specially with windchill factor.

For the high side spec of 140F, if you watch videos, it shows upto 153F temp on the bottom right.
It kept on recording so camera temperature goes above the spec all the time.

How's the camera holding up now that you're 4 months in? Debating on picking this one up :)

How's the camera holding up now that you're 4 months in? Debating on picking this one up :)
I haven't used it after the review.
I'll update if I put it back.

Back