Review: Nano Q (aka mini 0903) Wi-Fi Dashcam - NT96655, Sony IMX322, Super Capacitor (Diggcams.com)

I have a MacBook. I'll try tomorrow. I didn't have any problems on Linux...

Nope, don't have that one.

Their implementation of a DCIM file folder structure doesn't work, same problem. (Nothing to import)

7375947ead65501192ddb89c628bd91c.jpg

Their implementation of a DCIM file folder structure doesn't work, same problem. (Nothing to import)

7375947ead65501192ddb89c628bd91c.jpg

to be honest I expected that is what would happen, this official Apple connection kit is going to be hard to work with on this platform I think, to support it would be nice but if it's going to break a bunch of other stuff to get there it's not workable, at least the aftermarket adapter works which is a solution for those that feel access from their iOS device is a must have

Hi.
I was using an 806, but it seems to have overheating issues.. Shuts off after 12 mins.
Does this camera have any of the overheating issues its predecessors had?

Cheers,
Ben

Hi.
I was using an 806, but it seems to have overheating issues.. Shuts off after 12 mins.
Does this camera have any of the overheating issues its predecessors had?

Cheers,
Ben
I have not heard of any overheating issues. These are more common with the Ambarella chipset.

I have Diesel car and mini 0903 need power on delay setup 30 or 45 second maybe.

0903 need new firmware update and add " Power On Delay "

Camera Gs6000,

dfee10a325defbddc26c1085c5cc0cae.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I read Mini 0903 dash cam features time lapse parking mode... Do you know if there is option to change frame rate to 1, 2, 4 or 8 fps for normal recording mode so you can do a time lapse while driving? Or is there the chance to turn off G-Sensor so it is always in time lapse parking mode even if car is moving?

Thanks in advance for your support :)

Hi,

I read Mini 0903 dash cam features time lapse parking mode... Do you know if there is option to change frame rate to 1, 2, 4 or 8 fps for normal recording mode so you can do a time lapse while driving? Or is there the chance to turn off G-Sensor so it is always in time lapse parking mode even if car is moving?

Thanks in advance for your support :)
if you buy a hardwire kit belong to 0903, i believe you can change some wire and turn 0903 into parking mode all the time. But i don't think 0903 is a good choice. It's not reliable as many report in forums told.

I previously posted a question on this site if the SplashETech MiniQ was the same as the Nano Q but for some reason it appears that post was deleted. I received my SplashETech MiniQ today and I will be shipping it back on Monday. While the day video quality was good, the evening video was pretty bad. The amount of glare was unacceptable and it locked up on me 3 times while I was navigating the menu settings. The software on the iPhone was also clumsy. While the feature set is great, and I really like the ability to stream video while recording, I'd rather have a unit with less features that is more reliable. Still curious if the SplashETech MiniQ is the same as the Nano Q and maybe I got a lemon. Here are a couple of screen shots comparing it to my Modbius Actioncam that I am retiring.

Attachments

• SplashETech MINIQ.jpg
    SplashETech MINIQ.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Mobius Night.jpg
    Mobius Night.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 18
Yes, I used a lens cloth and cleaned the lens before using it. I cleaned it again after seeing how bad the video was. Made no difference. There were also other issues. But the lens glare alone was reason to return it. I also shined a flashlight into the lens to see if it was dirty inside and it also looks clean inside.

Last edited:
I would have said dirty window but considering you don't have the same sort of flare happening in the Mobius it does seem as though the problem is isolated to the 0903, if the lens is clean that rules that out

Yes, I used a lens cloth and cleaned the lens before using it. I cleaned it again after seeing how bad the video was. Made no difference. There were also other issues. But the lens glare alone was reason to return it. I also shined a flashlight into the lens to see if it was dirty inside and it also looks clean inside.
Take video outside the car just to make sure it's not the car's glass.

Back