Rexing - M2 2K Front and Rear Mirror Dash Cam Opinions?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking to get a new dash camera for my car since the suction cup for my old one keeps falling off from the windshield due to the heat and it broke the cable. this time I feel like I want to splurge a bit and spend the extra money on a mirror dash camera for my car so it can stick on/ hard to fall off and make my car look nicer with the frameless/digital rear mirror dash camera. As I was doing my research I saw the Rexing - M2 looks interesting because of the rear camera as a digital rear mirror and wanted to see if that was a good option/ if anyone has any opinion.

I also wanted a mirror dash camera with a lane departure warning feature. However, I know based on a lot of forms its more of a gimmick, but I want to add it to my car because somehow my car has a speed-low collision prevention/warning system, but no lane departure warning, so might as well add it for a cool feature. If having the feature is that bad/does not work well like people said I am also open to any other suggestions too for a mirror dash camera.

$200 or less is the max (cheaper prefer)

Good/last in the heat

crash/g-senor

parking mode

Maybe an app/uploads to the cloud for storage and GPS (not necessary, but will also be cool)

Thanks for the help.

Back