Rexing V2

MopeyDick

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Rexing V2
OK I've posted 2 questions so I suppose I should mention that I bought a V2 on Cyber Mon. for $100 at Amazon. It takes great video but even at that price I'm not sure it's worth the frustration. The user manual and menu navigation are confusing, e.g. no Cancel or Return function in any menu. When I plug it into my PC, the V2 indicates the USB connection but the PC ignores it - maybe a missing device driver but I can't find anything on line. The cameras are side-by-side so the passenger side cam should be the ****pit view so the unit can attach just enough to the right of the RV mirror to see around it, blocking as little as possible of the driver's view. But if you set them that way they display and record upside down.

If I'd paid anywhere near full price for the V2 I'd have returned it already, but I figure it's worth some effort to see if I can live with it.

Edit> OK one mystery solved - selecting Mass Storage invokes File Explorer on the PC, so I can offload files without handling the SD card.

Last edited:
Back