kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Just read Grant Imahara died, and before he turned 50

iHB1LQbT_400x400.jpg

Holy ****. That's sad news. I wonder what he died from. News articles don't say.

Seeing some reports of brain aneurysm.

Phil

Yes same stuff as my mother had, in which case with my stone cold approach on that i can say he was lucky he died.
Even if my mother have not been a vegetable the past 10 years, her life in that period is not something i would sit thru.

Mythbusters was some of my favorite TV, even if some episodes was not all that good.
If you come away from watching TV, and you are just a little bit wiser, it is good TV. But sadly most TV are not like that, more the opposite, and most frightening even the news.

At least that samurai sword robot did not kill him, that thing was like a machine version of Danish politics.

Yes same stuff as my mother had, in which case with my stone cold approach on that i can say he was lucky he died.
Even if my mother have not been a vegetable the past 10 years, her life in that period is not something i would sit thru.

Mythbusters was some of my favorite TV, even if some episodes was not all that good.
If you come away from watching TV, and you are just a little bit wiser, it is good TV. But sadly most TV are not like that, more the opposite, and most frightening even the news.

At least that samurai sword robot did not kill him, that thing was like a machine version of Danish politics.

Luck of the draw unfortunately. I know someone who had a major one and they said she should have died, and she now lives a perfectly normal life.

Yes, actually my mother was also a lot better, before the operation on her brain.

Back