Road Bunnies 4

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
I really do dislike people that cant use turn lanes, or only use half of them, or come down to a crawl before they turn into a 100 M long empty turn lane.
I myself never brake outside of a turn lane, unless its a really short one or there are already a lot of cars in it, i see no reason to slow down the traffic behind me.

I swear often i get a feeling people dont want to use their brake "too hard" and i also often see people on a down hill slope braking very little all the way down, when downshifting a gear and use the engine/transmission is what any sane person do.

Breaks are relatively cheap .. ( Pads ) and usually you change your front pads 2 or 3 times before changing the rear pads ..
For the price of a tank of fuel , you can put in new pads .

hehe yeah, when i was young and stupid in the 90ties i could change front pads 2 - 3 times in a year, and have to lathe down the rotor ever so often, but back then i also drove my 1.6 GT Opel like it was a F1 car.

When other people start to break i lean back light a cigarette and only then did i brake, so on the really bad days i would have brake fading before i reached my friends house 2 Km and 2 intersections and 4 turns away.
Basically no one dared to drive with me, though i never crashed a car or caused a accident.

The break pads I have on the car are dusty and not that good ..
Usually the dusty pads are supposed to grip really well ? But the ones on my car are (?)
I have a new set of pads for the front , and will probably put them on the car in Spring ..

Back