Road rage driver leaves 2 children paralysed

It's unfortunate that there is no punishment appropriate for this. :(:mad:

Execution, or at least keep him in prison, doing hard labor, until the little girls can walk again.

Since he was an 'off road driving instructor', this may be an appropriate vehicle for him to drive, while in prison.

wheelbarrow-rocks-old-red-overflowing-load-43077384.jpg

Execution, or at least keep him in prison, doing hard labor, until the little girls can walk again.
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that over here and no executions - he'll probably get a year or two at most which when you think he's ruined two little girls lives who had their entire future in front of them is nothing in comparison.

no, execution is an easy out. these girls have to deal with this the rest of their lives (unless some new tech comes out to cure them)...

Yes, not likely to even happen that way even in the US, but we can hope.
(Execution or serious prison time)

Here is our 'expert driver'.....

stream_img.jpg

You can only hope they throw the book at him tomorrow.

Not just turned, but did so from inside lane! Arrogance and criminality of wanna be rich toff needs to be made an example...
Anw, ruined my evening, :(

A whole family wiped out because of this.

Buustard was"chasing"...

I wondered, had there not been a dashcam to record all of this, how much would he have lied? According to the reports, he'd already told a few porkies. since nothing leading up to this incident could be proven aside from witness testimony, his recollection of events prior seemed rather sketchy & 'fluid'.

I think it would go a little way towards punishment if everything he owned were taken away & sold to put towards the compo that will be paid to this family.
What really grinds my gears is that any/all compo will be paid by his insurance. Since insurance companies never lose out, this will mean the industry will increase premiums across the board so innocent drivers will end up paying for this scumbag's stupidity.

oh, there is, but it's "cruel and unusual"...

as if leaving 2 people paralyzed is not "cruel and unusual".

The justice system may be limited but civilians are often not bound to justice system. If the police would hold this idiot somewhere in the open, let the word out, and then "look away" while bunch of angry people gets their time teaching the idiot a lesson or 2.

If I were there and given a chance, one thing I'd do is turn him to eunuch, bare handed and with nothing for pain. That way he won't pass stupid gene to anyone else.

He was (I'm sure that has changed by now) an employee of Land Rover, and driving a company owned vehicle. If this happened in the US, lawyers would be lining up.

Was just about to post similar.
Gets 4.5 years, so, out in 18 months with good behaviour & no doubt will be back on the road straight away.

"In evidence, Nay denied chasing the Mazda, saying he had noticed 'nothing in particular' during his journey and was turning towards a garden centre in his car when he crashed."

It is common for all driving instructors to undertake the vehicle in front then steer wildly (look at the angle of the 4x4 as it makes the turn, another inch lower & it'd roll) across in front of that vehicle in order to turn right?

"The judge told Nay... By contrast I found [your] evidence unconvincing and inconsistent." that's polite speak for lies.

So, despite Nay's total and utter contempt for the rules of the road, his total and utter contempt for the court and his contempt for everybody else's (other road users) life, the judge gives him a slap on the wrist.

No wonder this country is circling the toilet.:(:mad:

"The judge told Nay... By contrast I found [your] evidence unconvincing and inconsistent." that's polite speak for lies.

So, despite Nay's total and utter contempt for the rules of the road, his total and utter contempt for the court and his contempt for everybody else's (other road users) life, the judge gives him a slap on the wrist.
Both, should be in prison (Nay) for lies and other one ("judge") accepting lies :(

The guy that manage to make the turn seemingly allso at a great rate of speed is also driving on luck, he just pop out from behind that truck.

I would call that really poor driving on both cars making or trying to make the turn, i would be happy if i dident have to share the roads with ppl like that.

Back