Road rage in Thailand (Handicapped edition?)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
The driver of the silver SUV is annoyed that cam car honked at him, so does a brake check, then gets out of his car to smash some windows with what looks like a metal cane for people who don't walk well.

If this happened in the US, I'd be trying to find out if the 'disabled' guy was on some sort of disability, and curious if he was getting payments for being unable to walk, work, etc. He sure as hell had no trouble exiting the SUV and taking out some glass.

But... this is Thailand. :p

the moment the first window got smashed, i would have floored it to get the hell out of there - straight thru the guy's door. and if he happened to be in front of me, oh well.
+1

also - what's with people taking video of a computer screen? they obviously have the recording, how hard would it be to just upload that directly? unless they aren't SUPPOSED to be uploading the recording...

^^^^ Yeah, not sure why that is so common in videos from thailand.? You see it a lot with security cam videos.
The person with this dash cam can figure out how to set the date/time right, you'd think........?????
:)

Daum :eek: thats some crowbar that guy have.

Hmmmm , mentally disabled ?

Hmmmm , mentally disabled ?

I've noticed here that the cars with 'disabled' plates or mirror tags are almost always very poor drivers so there may be something to that line of thought :whistle:

Phil

I've noticed here that the cars with 'disabled' plates or mirror tags are almost always very poor drivers so there may be something to that line of thought :whistle:

Phil

I've noticed the same thing with 'Baby On Board' signs. They must think it's a permit to drive badly.

Back