Road Rage in Thailand, with a happy ending! (Caught on cellphone)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
This is another video you have to watch for a while, but this drunk road rager blocks the road, attacks a car, then eventually attacks the cop who shows up at the scene.

Alcohol erases boundaries.

The person he walks up to and punches at around 5:16 is a traffic cop.

You can tell he is remorseful.

VAGXWw5.jpg

Actually that cop was BIB ( boys in brown ) Royal Thai Police. Traffic cops wear different uniforms.

They all look like boy scouts to me. :)

Here's a second video, showing the bystanders 'helping'.

Karma is a beautiful thing... :D

Can't play the 1st video right now, but judging by the 2nd, mob rule isn't always such a bad thing. :cool:

Actually after looking at it a bit closer that could have been a traffic cop after all.....it was the lack of high black boots that made me think it wasn't. Regardless, I would say he probably fell down the stairs and then fell up the stairs a couple times at the police station :D

Not alcohol, drugs!
Way too stupid, considering decent balance on legs

He doesn't look so beat up in the 'captured' picture.

I haven't spent enough time in Thailand to be able tell the different types of cops apart, and from the army. (the army runs some checkpoints on the highways also) In maybe 30-40 checkpoints I ran into out on rural highways, only one cop wanted to chat me up, and my Thai friend did most of the talking.

True there is good and bad mobs, and the line that tell them apart is pretty thin.

I cant remember i good Danish mob, its allways bad mob here.

Back