Road Trip Boston!

geno0506

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

I have decided on buying the SG9663DCPRO, was waiting for the upcoming DR9663DC but it won't be in before July 15 so I'll get the SG and I hear besides the DR there is not a whole lot of difference then the remote REAR CAM and the the ability to put the DVR in the glove box, is that about right?

Heres what I'll get

https://streetguardian.cam/product/sg9663dcpro

https://streetguardian.cam/product/sg9663dc-hardwire-kit-add-parking-mode

I want the use of parking mode and direct hook up hardwire other then cigarette lighter!

What else do I need to order so I will have everything for the install, please leave link for any other accessories I need for a complete setup, Thanks!

I have no Idea what fuse setup or installation info I need, they have 2 options on the drop down on fuses with many kinds

This is what I drive 2017 Toyota Tundra crewmax 5.7 engine I did find this online about fuse info for Tundra
Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 8.26.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-12 at 8.26.32 PM.png

Sounds good if you don’t know your fuse type shape get this complete kit with all types.

Thanks, so I don't need any extended wires and such for the rear cam or is included, also will I have to update the software and has the battery drain problem been fixed when using parking more! Lastly any other info you can give me on this install!

thanks!

Michael

Texas!

Sounds good if you don’t know your fuse type shape get this complete kit with all types.

When I place the order and use free shipping how soon would I get it to 78207, So can install prior to trip! I am thankful I got the $30.00 discount code from SG so total shipped is $308.41

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 8.57.50 PM.png

Amazon was $346.30 with free 2 day shipping

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 8.58.04 PM.png

Thanks, so I don't need any extended wires and such for the rear cam or is included, also will I have to update the software and has the battery drain problem been fixed when using parking more! Lastly any other info you can give me on this install!

thanks!

Michael

Texas!

There is no battery drain problem, works great. We included one 3.5 meter and one 6 meter cable. I've seen a few other Toyota Tundra customers on here and it fits.
Here are the online product manuals:

When I place the order and use free shipping how soon would I get it to 78207, So can install prior to trip! I am thankful I got the $30.00 discount code from SG so total shipped is $308.41

Amazon was $346.30 with free 2 day shipping

We use USPS Priority Mail shipping, 2 days to most locations.

There is no battery drain problem, works great. We included one 3.5 meter and one 6 meter cable. I've seen a few other Toyota Tundra customers on here and it fits.
Here are the online product manuals:

We use USPS Priority Mail shipping, 2 days to most locations.

Thanks,

This is why I choose SG because your great customer support and have read all good things about SG!

Thanks a lot and have a great day, or night!

Back