Romanian license plate car overtaking across double line

Too bad Google doesn't have an audio translator. ;)

No notty words were spoken.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

He could have waited just a little longer to make it legal and be safe. I don't this he was thinking about safety.

I was faced with one car (and a van attempting...) overtaking cyclists on a left hand bend over double solids as I was approaching, they were about 60% into my lane before I got closer and I put it on my last compilation

Never looks as bad on dsahcam because of the cam's eye being so much further forward than my own though

Do you still have your hub caps ?
Thats how fast the Romanians visiting Denmark are, really a embarrassment to all the good and nice Romanians out there.

I'm sure there are decent Romanians, I think I might be unlucky I know a fair few and frankly the men are piss heads who drive like twats and constantly drink drive and yes I do report this.

Well,cant say I had some bad expiriences with Romanians,except this,nothing against them also.I just wrote Romanian for everyone to know they are strangers,turists in my country(for example) and they are acting like this,just like some Sweds or Hungarians on my previous videos.Every country and every nation has a good and bad drivers.:cool::love:

Back