RUIYOU Announcement to Customers Suppliers (DashcamTalk - @Jokiin)

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
On behalf of the factory office in Australia, this is a copy-paste of the text in the following announcement attachment to make it easier to read:

Company Announcement - Death of Richard “Rick” Scott Ramsey (@jokiin)

To our Valued Customers and Suppliers,

With deep sadness, Ruiyou Pty Ltd announces the untimely and sudden passing of our
Director/Founder of “Street Guardian”, “Guard Trak” , “Cell Power” Rick Scott Ramsey on 10th
October 2021 after a short illness . DashcamTalk: @jokiin

Rick played a pivotal role in the business. He was passionate and we will always remember his
tireless efforts to make the company successful. Rick was a visionary leader, a devoted husband and
father and a good friend. The employees, as well as the many people he worked with and mentored
over the years, mourn his loss.

We extend our heartfelt condolences and sympathy to Rick’s wife and family. Our thoughts are with
them during this difficult time.

In Rick’s memory, the company will continue trading under the same name and at the same
premises.

We thank you heartily for the patronage that you have extended to us in the past and we sincerely
hope that the same will continue to be extended in the future which will strengthen our business
partnership. We will continue to have our global sales and support team in place. For any
dashcamtalk posts, you can contact @Sifu (StreetGuardian Australia), @Street Guardian USA (USA) ,
@Street Guardian Canada (Canada), @niko (Europe/UK), and @alexsoll (CIS)

With immediate effect, Lisa Xia Li has been appointed Rick’s successor. Lisa is Rick’s wife and as
many of you know, she has been in the business since inception, supporting and closely working
alongside Rick to build this business to a success. With her vast knowledge of the industry, we are
confident and assure you that the company will be led properly by Lisa, delivering the best
experience for internal and external stakeholders. If you require any clarification or further
information, please communicate directly with Lisa and no other persons claiming that they are
affiliated with Ruiyou Pty Ltd and/or Street Guardian and/or Guard Trak and/or Moto-Plaza.

The funeral service took place on Saturday 23rd October 2021 at 2pm at Olsens Chapel, Sutherland,
NSW 2232 Australia. The live stream recording under the barcode.

With profound sadness
Ruiyou Pty Ltd
www.streetguardian.info

1636084224934.png

Attachments

• RUIYOU Announcement to Customers Suppliers.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 55
  • RUIYOU Announcement to Customers  Suppliers.jpg
    RUIYOU Announcement to Customers Suppliers.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Thanks for putting this announcement together Lisa,

Rest in peace Rick, I will remember him forever. I learned so much over the years and very much enjoyed working together as the business grew from the earliest days of 2013.

We will continue to keep the dream alive, and we have everything in place to continue a recipe for success.

:eek:My goodness...Very sorry to hear that.
This is shocking. DashcamTalk and the entire dashcam industry has lost a titan. I am at a loss of words.

Very sad.

Whatever he posted we knew was genuine. A very well respected forum member.

Oh man, I’m so sorry to hear this. We all lost, here.

Sad news :( Through the years here I gained a LOT of respect for Rick and not just about dashcam stuff. He will be deeply missed.

Phil

Very sad news, I never got to know Rick very well as I've only been a member for a short time but anytime we did interact or I seen him in a forum he was always very helpful and polite, and from what I can tell he was very well liked by this community. His memory will live on.

Very shocked to hear this, condolences to the family.

I still catch myself looking at the " who is online" box for him, but Rick are now with another community where i am sure he will shine too.

Holy cow, this is sad news. @jokiin will be greatly missed. I think with his protracted absence, everyone had wondered what was going on. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sad. He will be missed both as an individual and a professional.

RIP

So sad to read this. My condolences to all.

Regards
Paul.

Such sad news. He was always there to help others.
My condolences to Lisa Xia Li and his family.
Rest in Peace

Maybe Cliche, but I think a Picture of Rick (@jokiin) holding his first Dash Cam (if that exists) would be a fitting tribute to post on the "About Page" of StreetGuardian's website with a brief synopsis of StreetGuardian's inception / history.

His absence has created a huge void at dashcamtalk.

Back