Rush Hour Crash

Daffypuck

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a co-worker of mine. He was on his way to work when this happened. Warning:lots of bad language. The PQ is poor becasue he texted me the clip, so its really compressed and blocky. Youll have to watch a few times to see what happened. Its a shame his cam moved during the accident.

Last edited:
Those are the types of incidents that scare me the most - you have zero opportunity to prevent it from happening.

but the car that was dodging the white car could have limited what happened.

And that boys and girls are the absolute right usage of the horn on a car.

You're not preventing a crash (aka "driving defensively") when you cause one trying to avoid another one. And this is why I always try to not have cars beside me, at least on one side. Can't always manage that though. Unless you know it's safe to move over, don't, even if that means someone else is going to run into you. This is as good an advertisement for having a dashcam as I've ever seen.

Phil

I see this all the time here. Cars put on their indicator and this means everybody must stop for them. They don't even check if there are any vehicles in the way.

I see this all the time here. Cars put on their indicator and this means everybody must stop for them. They don't even check if there are any vehicles in the way.
Oh, you didn't know? A turn signal gives you the right of way :rolleyes:

Back